Cute Cosplay of Prinny from the game Disgaea

cosplayer studio: Cosplay of Prinny, The cuttest warriors of Disgaea
Prinny: The cuttest warriors of Disgaea

Prinny
or Prinnies (plural) created by Japanese video game developer and publisher Nippon Ichi was first appeared in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. These Prinnies were not my favorite characters to be part of my party when I played Disgaea.

Don't get me wrong, They are strong but I must say there are stronger characters than them. There's a Prinny God and Prinny King in the game which I think is stronger than other low-level characters.

Voiced by Junji Majima (Japanese) and Grant George (English), They also appeared in numerous product of Nippon Ichi like hats and plush toys. Takehito Harada, the creator of Prinnies, who envisioned this character that no one would thought. Prinnies are much look like Penguins in a doll-like form.

They're small and always wear a pouch which filled with they're weapons for battle. I think they're similar with Doraemon's pouch which has the latest inventions?hehe... They also have small wings and some stitches below they're beak. Prinnies is their upbeat and always using the word "dood" whenever they have conversions with other characters in the game. I think this is hard for cosplayers? It's hot inside the mascot hehe...

Maybe they can also be endorsers of candies and snacks? They're so adorable and cute.