Rinoa Heartilly of Final Fantasy VIII

cosplayer studio: A Japanese Girl Cosplaying Rinoa Heartilly of Final Fantasy VIII
A Japanese Girl Cosplaying Rinoa Heartilly of Final Fantasy VIII

From the series of Final Fantasy Games, Final Fantasy VIII was the one I played first. I remember playing it in PlayStation One when I was at my grade school years. I wake up early, not sleeping at all, not having lunch at the right time just to play this game. I finished the game for at least 5 times.


My favorite 3 party members in Final Fantasy VIII includes Squall, Rinoa and Irvine. I appreciated the story line so much. The part from the Ragnarok cockpit was my favorite where as Squall and Rinoa are on their own. I remember the only powerful guardian force with me is Diablos hehe... But that was my first attempt finishing the game.

cosplayer studio: Saya Cosplayed Rinoa Heartilly looks just like the character in the game
Saya Cosplayed Rinoa Heartilly looks just like the character in the game

Rinoa Heartilly was one of the characters the I always use. Having Angelo (the dog) as her partner on her limit breaks, Shooting Star deals a great damage to all the foes. At my young age, I didn't anticipated that these game characters will come to life after a few years hehe...

I always remember my juvenile years seeing these characters. They will always be a part of my childhood days.